Come experience what some of our guests are raving about:
“I love how Alaskan Dream supports small SE companies and people” –all has been so great – a fabulous cruise”!
“I’ve been all over the world and this was one of the greatest holiday travel experiences of my life.”
“I loved the congeniality of the crew and how they shared their stories of life in Alaska. Awesome nature combined with great narration and explanations – I was amazed by the exciting attitude of the crew.”
“We really like the variety of wildlife and the fact that we were not rushed.”
The whole staff really went out of their way to be helpful. It seemed like we only had to think of something and someone made it happen.
“I traveled from Brazil, to have a good cruise and to my surprise, I get an excellent one!”
The food was excellent. If the ship’s kitchen and service staff had a restaurant where we live, we would be regulars there.
“This was truly the Alaskan Dream. There isn’t a thing I can think of that would make it better. I would recommend this cruise to everyone who wants a truly Alaskan adventure!”
Alaskan Dream Cruises Highlights
- A full day of intimate glacier and wildlife cruising in Glacier Bay National Park with a Park Service Ranger and Native Tlingit interpreter
- Onboard narration and educational presentations by our knowledgeable expert Expedition Leaders
- Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest of Sitka Sound aboard deluxe Allen Marine jetboat
- Hands on wilderness activities at our exclusive Hobart Bay adventure base camp
- Mendenhall Glacier and Juneau City tour plus Mount Roberts Tram adventure
- Salmon & King Crab Dinner at the spectacular Orca Point Lodge on Colt Island
- Spectacular Tracy Arm Fjord and Sawyer Glaciers
All of these True Alaska experiences are included at no extra cost!