We’re just your style.
Experience warm yacht-style cruising surrounded by our knowledgeable, genuinely friendly staff and accompanied by interesting people who share your passion for adventure and learning. And the relaxed, casual ambiance lets Alaska’s awe-inspiring beauty really shine.
- Intimate vessels ideally suited for exploring off-the-beaten-path
- Knowledgeable captains and all Alaskan & North American crew with many years in Alaska
- Educational presentations by our Scientific & Cultural Expedition Leaders
- Complimentary chef inspired gourmet cuisine
- Social Hour with hors d’oeuvres, drinks and daily recap by the Expedition Leader
- Complimentary Alaskan gear includes jacket, pants and boots for use during the cruise
- Fresh NEW linens, towels and mattresses
- Alaska crafted soaps & shampoos offered in stateroom
- A full day in Glacier Bay National Park including up close glacier viewing and Glacier Bay narration
- High powered and lightweight binoculars provided in every stateroom for use on the cruise
- Amazing wildlife viewing in Frederick Sound, Tracy Arm, Point Adolphus and more
- Newly renovated ships