Included activities to enrich your Alaska experience!
Enjoy at least one and sometimes two intriguing shore excursions in each port of call that showcase true Alaskan adventure and colorful native heritage. And these extraordinary experiences are included at no extra cost for incomparable vacation value!
Just a few of our complimentary shore excursions*:
- Orca Point Lodge Alaskan salmon & king crab dinner
- Kayaks, rough-terrain vehicles & Zego runabouts at Hobart Bay
- Sitka Sea Otter & Wildlife Quest Boat Tour
- St. Michaels Russian Orthodox Cathedral, Russian Bishop’s House, Alaska Raptor Center and Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka
- Mt. Roberts Tram and Mendenhall Glacier Visitors Center in Juneau
- Kasaan walking and educational tour
- Norwegian Folk Dance show in Petersburg
- Stikine River Jet Boat Tour and Wrangell City Walking Tour
- World’s Largest Totem Pole, Totem Carving Demonstration, Gunnuk Creek Dog Salmon Hatchery Tour and Bear Viewing Platform in the village of Kake
*Based on itinerary