True Alaskan Tours
Southeast Alaska’s Premier Excursions
Half Day Salmon Fishing
- Sitka Sound provides one of the best places for salmon fishing in all of Alaska.
- A truly personalized ocean fishing adventure, surrounded by spectacular scenery, including the chance to experience seeing whales, sea otters, sea lions and other wildlife.
- This tour is a great family-oriented or friend activity, and it has a much-deserved reputation for being one of Alaska's top "bucket list" highlights.
Half Day Sitka Sound Paddle & Cruise
- For new and experienced paddlers alike, this is the perfect introduction to the wild side of Sitka Sound, beginning with a fun and informative kayak skills & safety orientation.
- Paddle through mazes of reef and kelp forest to observe wildlife, including: sea otters, harbor seals, porpoises, sea lions, colorful inter-tidal fauna and marine birds.
- Step ashore on a seldom-visited island to stretch your legs, do a little beachcombing, and enjoy a hearty snack while soaking in the majestic views of the Sound.
Pilot's Choice Glacier Explorer
- Reduced passenger capacity and a flexible flight itinerary make this Pilots Choice the Rolls Royce of flight seeing tours, including the longest flight-time of any flight seeing excursion in Juneau.
- In addition to the most remote peaks and glaciers in the Juneau Icefield, catch a birds' eye view of alpine lakes and "icefalls" hanging from sheet and distant cliffs.
- With two glacier landings and your pilot as your guide, this is a one-of-a-kind, personalized experience.
Dog Sledding on Mendenhall Glacier
- Deep blue crevasses and glacier carved peaks are highlighted as you ascend 4,000 feet by helicopter to our Dog Camp on the Mendenhall Glacier.
- It's up to you! Mush like Iditarod greats, or relax, surrounded by the still, vast beauty of the Mendenhall Glacier and Juneau Icefield.
- Spend time with our professional mushers and Alaskan sled dogs, take photos with your own team of sled dogs, and meet a rowdy bunch of future mushing champs: sled dog puppies.
Rainforest Zip, Skybridge, & Rappel Adventure
Glide through the top of a rich rainforest canopy along a series of eight zip lines and navigating three aerial bridges suspended between tall spruce, hemlock, and cedar trees, bordering the magnificent Tongass National Forest. This major rainforest reserve embraces one of Alaska's richest salmon spawning streams and a pristine inter-tidal estuary.
- Fully suspended course with 8 ziplines and 3 bridges
- Great wildlife viewing from the treetops
- Amazing views of Herring Cove
Tours are subject to availability and weather dependent.