Travelers enjoy a casual atmosphere aboard all Alaskan Dream Cruises vessels.
You’ll find our on-board lifestyle creates an environment that is ideal for learning through new perspectives. Such is the case with our open-wheelhouse policy. We encourage guests to visit the Captain and Officers throughout the journey, as conditions permit. While on the bridge, travelers are able to see the charted course, hear ship-to-ship communications, and listen to stories from experienced Alaskan mariners.
In this relaxed ambiance, you will enjoy an unsurpassed level of personalized service we call True Alaskan Hospitality. Some hallmarks of this all-inclusive service include:
- Friendly and knowledgeable officers and service staff
- Comfortable mattresses, fresh towels and linens, and ocean-view windows
- Complimentary-use binoculars in all staterooms
- Daily room service, including evening turndown
- Complimentary, Alaska-made body washes and shampoos
- An intimate lounge/salon and bar aboard all vessels
- Early-riser pastries every morning in the lounge, and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- A complimentary glass of house wine or Alaska beer with dinner service
- Complimentary Alaskan gear for use during your expedition, including rain jackets, rain pants, and boots
The Chichagof Dream features this Himalayan salt room. Known for their holistic, natural healing properties, salt rooms can alleviate respiratory conditions, deliver calming and detoxifying effects, and promote overall wellness.