All itineraries feature a relaxing evening at our exclusive Orca Point Lodge
Located on Colt Island, this private retreat provides peaceful seclusion with modern comforts in an idyllic wilderness setting. The stunning view from shore includes scenic Stephens Passage, as well as Admiralty Island National Monument. Evening highlights include:
- Indulge in King crab legs, served with hot, melted butter, flame-grilled salmon, prime rib, and delicious sides.
- Visit the marine-life touch pool, with intriguing intertidal invertebrates such as sea stars, anemones and hermit crab.
- Peruse our beautiful gift shop, featuring local art, salmon products, and other Alaska-made items.
- Enjoy easy beach access for a relaxing stroll next to the water’s edge.
- Scan the shoreline of Admiralty Island and the waters of Stephens Passage with our spotting scopes -Nestle up to a cozy, beachside fire to roast s’mores and share stories with fellow travelers.